Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Breeze


_________________________________________________________

"All that you accomplish or fail to accomplish with your life is the direct result of your thoughts."

“Circumstance does not make the man; it reveals him to himself.”

James Allen was a smart guy.
He knew how to summarize his vision of the true "law of the universe".
Every single time I read his writing I believe in the power of thought more than the last time.
I cease my fretting and whining and blaming...
and I realize all that my universe is made up of is the result of what is inside my head.
Now, I'm still trying to figure out where all of my thoughts come from.
I'm still trying to figure out why certain thoughts enter and leave my brain.
BUT... I take my circumstance and my life and realize that it is mine and mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment