Sunday, February 20, 2011

Nude Beaches.

Due to the overwhelming dedication to an idea that wasn't moving me forward...

My last blog space suffered blows and was put under.
It now rests in the unreadable html text that it will be forever more.

I'd like to blog with a purpose, but we'll see if I can keep it steady and focused. The idea is to pick a song (one song at a time) and interpret it as it relates to me or someone or something I know about. Music is a driving force in my life, and fortunately for anyone who views this blog the music I listen to comes in all shades and shapes and sizes. Fortunately for everyone music is so thick and abundant and exciting right now you can get your hands on new stuff every single day. Music just fits. I'll do what I can to describe how it makes me feel, and any help would be welcomed with open arms. My interpretations could take their form in a story, a poem, a rant, a description, a sentence, or a single word. The music is what matters. I'll just make sure I attach something to the music to make this space half mine.

See next blog for the title track to Shrill Sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment